Each tool of F.&M. BAXEVANOU OE company subject to strict quality controls in accordance with the quality standards set by the company and shall be accompanied by warranty. For tools that they are purchased within the Greek territory shall apply: warranty period 12 months from date of purchase. Within this period, the company covers the cost of repair and replacement of defective parts free where manufacturing error or hardware failure. The warranty is given to the basic premise of “good operation”.
The warranty excludes :
- Tools that do not bare CE.
- All parts and components (eg brushes, wire, switches, handle starting etc.).
- Batteries and chargers.
- Tools that have been opened or repaired by persons not authorized by the company.
- Tools used for hire.
- Tools that have undergone modifications and changes .
- Tools that are damaged by non-compliance to the manufacturer’s instructions as improper use or use of non-original spare parts and accessories of company.
- Tools with insufficient care or maintenance.
- Damage of the tool resulting from normal wear and improper treatment.
- Use of inappropriate lubricants during long-term storage.
DOCUMENTS FOR THE APPROVAL OF WARRANTY
The performance warranty should be made within the warranty period. To repair a fault covered by warranty conditions should the buyer contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2332028946 and procedure the original invoice or proof of purchase will be listed the code of the tool and date of purchase.